Tuesday 4 October 2011

Its Summer all over again... for now anyway


So here i am sat on a train down to the big smoke. Now unusually for the time of year, which i have to keep reminding myself is autumn, it's really hot, like 28 degrees hot. So where I would normally be wrapped up in fur, thick tights and gloves, I'm sat here in some shorts. Not the sporty type shorts, nor denimn, but pretty cotton shorts tied with a large bow.  The weather, plays such a huge part in my life, well most peoples if your British, that when it's warm in winter my traditional shopping habits get all confused.


I need to by a new coat, but instead I've found myself pondering over flimsy summer shoes, it is autumn, and next week it will probably be snowing, I had to have the mental argument with myself to avoid the shoe purchase. It is autumn


But in light of this hot autumn thing, the sunshine, sunglasses, shorts and beer - let's relive summer, I am saying no to thick wool tights, no to boots, jackets, coats and hats.It's summer all over again and we are going to embrace it in all it's glory.


So here are a couple of summery treasures which will keep you warm this winter, in spirit that is!
















No comments:

Post a Comment