Tuesday 9 August 2011

Transform your living space for under £100


With so much outdoor living over the summer months, I always get itchy feet as September starts to dawn.

And I know, we are still almost a month away from the end of our summer, but before I know it, I’ll be back indoors and my alfresco dining days will be over. It will be a whole other year until my rickety bbq’s back out performing its summer ritual.

For me, the next couple of months are very much about reuniting with my indoor living space. So about this time every year, as my itchy feet do a small dance around my bijoux living space, it starts. What can I do in here that won’t cost the earth, but will guarantee me a brand new look?

So here goes, four very simple but unique ideas that together can transform your indoor space:

London Phonebox Wall Sticker (£32.98), The Binary Box



Red, white and blue Queen Cushion (£39), Karen Hilton Designs
Antique Photo Frame (£15), Patchwork Harmony



Conceal - Hidden Bookshelf (£16.50), Exit Interiors



No comments:

Post a Comment