Tuesday 26 July 2011

Wed' you get that from? A Little Wedding Gift Guide.



We all love a good wedding, but finding a really special gift can be tricky.

For me, this is a topic that has been close to my heart for a few weeks now, as we are fast approaching the wedding of the year (no not Kate and Wills) but two of our best and most precious friends. They are due to wed this weekend – eeek! And, after all the excitement of the outfits, who's sleeping where, hen parties and stag do’s, it’s time to buy that gift.

Now to make my torment just that little more difficult, this pair, are off travelling around the world for a year. Yes, a whole year. So not only are they two of our dearest friends, but we are losing them for a whole year (that’s a whole other blog post I’m sure). This leaves me however, with an even more difficult choice, what to get a couple that are living out of a backpack for a year? No pots, pans or Wedgwood china here then, no. Definitely not.

So it began, my / our trek to find that perfect gift, so whilst on my little adventure, I thought it may be wise to share my findings, and that’s just what I’ve done.

Browse from a small selection of my favorite unique and one of a kind gifts, for that perfect couple.


Pair of gift wrapped Olive Trees







No comments:

Post a Comment