Thursday 8 September 2011

'Oh hello new Seller'

Rebecca Lockwood from Flock LDN
Tell us about yourself?
My name is Rebecca i'm 24 and founded my business Flock LDN back in 2009. I am originally from Sheffield, where it all began. I have just returned from living in central London, which I loved! It has enabled me to diversify and expand my business to what it is today, a UK wide online fashion retailer. I have to admit that I have an obsession with fashion, I regularly attend London Fashion Week, always have my head in fashion magazines such as Vogue and constantly research online to keep me up to date with the latest trends.

Your chosen picture inspires you, tell us why?
I love this picture, it's of London. I find the city so inspiring, it has such diversity everywhere you look, from the grand buildings down to the very people that live there. It's the epicentre of British fashion. I love to visit East London where there are lots of stylish shops and flocks of women around with a creative dress sense.  Portobello is another favorite of mine, you cant escape the many independent designers that find such pride in showcasing their creations. Many leading fashion houses flagship stores are in London, it is always interesting to see the intricate window displays which I find fascinating, my personal favorite has to be Alexander McQueen on Old Bond Street.


What possession do you most cherish?
Difficult question but it has to be my 6” Christian Louboutin heels which my boyfriend bought for me in Paris.  They are a statement shoe, they embody my personal style and I love how iconic they are, just like a Chanel 225 chain bag.

Tell us about the product you’ve chosen in the photograph, why is it your absolute favourite?
My favourite product at the minute is this black tassel dress. It's body con and made from a very thick, hugging fabric - it makes your body shape fantastic. It's such a statement piece, having very structured shoulder pads with long black tassels elegantly hanging from them.  I really like the fact that it is a unique twist on the perfect all round "little black dress".

What should we expect to see from you in the coming years?
Well, my goals for Flock LDN are to develop the brand further, I want to expand our product portfolio, increase our current exposure into TV and  magazines and also to design and manufacture a Flock LDN own label fashion line. So watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment