Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sharing my Favourite Finds

I wanted to very quickly tell you about this gorgeous little vintage briefcase bag that I’ve just stumbled across.

I do feel a little reluctant to share it, it’s a one off piece, obviously, and it is just so gorgeous, plus it’s perfectly on trend for this season. If, when I get round to making my purchase it’s gone, it has still been worth sharing with you. It’s even been enjoyable talking about it (or typing about it).


So, what is there to really love about this bag? Firstly, there is something so majestic about vintage. Knowing that an item of jewellery or clothing has played a part in someone else’s life, always gives me a feeling of pride that it still lives on, with me, and great satisfaction – I always find vintage so satisfying.

I think my love for this bag begins with the crocodile effect patent, its lazy faux gold clasp, neat handle, and the ability for it to work perfectly well as a comfortable oversized clutch, as well as a typical work day briefcase. In-love, sums up this little beauty, if it’s gone by the time you’ve read this post, I apologise, it was me.


No comments:

Post a Comment